Saturday, May 05, 2012

SOOC Saturday: Making the Best of It

Have had a sick kiddo at home for almost all this week. Hopefully James' big sister is feeling better soon. I have been pretty much housebound with her, with too much swirling around us as this school year winds down. We miss her smiling face and whacky humour.

So glad we got out and about while we could. Like the Farmers' Market:



When I got too much cabin fever, I was able to duck out into the yard and admire the roses, breathe invigorating spring air, and take a moment of peace:



And amazingly I was able to attend Open House for both kids, same exact dates and times, two different schools and districts. Only because my mom came through for us -- thanks, Mom!

I got so excited for James' that I wrote two separate posts (here and here) -- I hardly dared to dream that one day I'd be able to share this with him.

My daughter's classroom. Best SOOC shot I had. Love those balloons!

Here's to another week of participating in the SOOC action at Marvelous Mommy's blog. Come on over to see more or join in.

No comments: