Saturday, May 26, 2012

Magic Marker Monday: Art Outdoors

I know it's the weekend (shhh!), but I wanted to share what my kids and I actually did this past Monday, out in our back yard.

Tools: paper, acrylic paints, paintbrushes, and love of colour.

Unplugged creativity:
There is something exciting about mixing up colours outside. Sorry cat, we commandeered you water bowl.

James had fun, mixing up colours. He talked his way through the whole process.

Definitely more fun outside!

My daughter's masterpiece: our cherry tree, the birds who love the cherries, and a human cherry picker.
We have a very active cherry tree in our back yard!

Lavender from our garden. I felt good to do a little paint sketch again.


For more great masterpieces or to share some of your own, visit
 5 Minutes for Special Needs for more Magic Marker Monday.

             Special Needs Blog                Photobucket
 

2 comments:

Sanstrousers said...

How fun!

Childlife said...

I love how inspired you all were by the outdoors! We'll have to give it a try if the pollen count ever goes down around here :)

Beautiful art from all three of you!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN