Saturday, November 12, 2011

SOOC Saturday: Fall

James is down with a flu or a nasty stomach bug. In between trying to get him more comfortable, I've been distracting myself with photos I've snapped while on the go these past couple of weeks. Fall sure is pretty here in Sonoma County!

Vineyards:


This is a vine at someone's house ...
that is surrounded by vineyards.


Farms:
Pomegranates


Two butterflies on a honeysuckle vine.

Glowing geraniums.

Caught a hummingbird!

The vaquero and his horse transformed into the Legend of Sleepy Hollow:
Made for a few smiles on our drives to/from Big Sister's school.

Trees as I walked to the parent-teacher conference for James:





Amy at Marvelous Mommy's blog had a great reason to celebrate 11/11/11. I'm linking to the  SOOC action over there. Come take a look and share some of yours.



4 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Very pretty! Our vines aren't nearly as colorful here...

Unknown said...

nice fruit garden...n i loved the flame red tree.

cheers,
My Third Eye

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Beautiful! I love the first shot of the vineyards and the trees!

Lori said...

Those are pretty! Love the Sleepy Hollow, that's cool!