Monday, November 14, 2011

Magic Marker Monday: Making Mail

For some reason, James really wanted to go to the post office today. So I told him we could if we had something to post. So we made cards to send to the grandparents.

James picked the theme: Space Station (ship):





I helped him only a little with writing the messages:


And he picked the stamps from Up for the envelopes.




I love this whole Pixar stamp series, by the way.
And I hope to pass my love of writing letters on to my kids.

For more great masterpieces or to share some of your own,
visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs for more Magic Marker Monday.

Special Needs Blog       Photobucket
  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! Lovely pictures. Could you tell him I thought they were super fantastic!!!

SoCo mom said...

Thanks, I will. I predict a big grin in reply!

Buckeroomama said...

Cards homemade by kids are the best! I'm sure his grandparents would proudly display his card. :)

Childlife said...

What a grand idea! The spaceship cards are just delightful and his writing is A-MAZE-ING! Nice work, James!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN
http://inthelifeofachild.com