Saturday, November 05, 2011

SOOC Saturday: Colourful Market

Last weekend was a gorgeous day. Even though the harvest was mostly in, the market still shone with brilliant colours under a very blue sky. Luckily, James was dressed to match. He tends to wander in crowds, and I need to be able to track him.

Love those day-glo track pants!

My bread boy.

Love the crates of peppers!

The SOOC colours were a bit faded, so I tweaked the shot to make them come back here.


Mmmm, now I want to roast some fresh peppers and make some soup!


Another Saturday, another selection of shots for SOOC action at Marvelous Mommy's blog.
Come on over to see more or join in!

2 comments:

My Mercurial Nature said...

Love those photos!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos. The peppers are so interesting, I love the color in the edit. Thank you for sharing!