Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Special Exposure / Wordless Weds: P is For ...

Plate, Piano, Playful ... James asked me to take this Picture:

Parley. James is getting too attached to plugging into electronics. With the warmer weather picking up, we are spending more time at the Pool. Sometimes he goes right into the water, other times he wants no part of it. Then we negotiate, and ease into unplugging with a little Phone app activity poolside before swimming.

Peaceful. Mornings on weekends, especially, are becoming more and more My Time again. I pad outside to our back yard and this is the view I enjoy:

Positive focus. It just makes life better.


For more images from the heart and to share some of yours,
visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.
5 Minutes for Special Needs





               and ... Wordless Wednesday

1 comment:

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the color in the first picture. :)