Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Special Exposure / Wordless Weds: Fun Finale

Last weekend was the last of the Saturday Sidekicks sessions for the year. We plan to come again next year. It's been such a good experience, getting both kids out of the house and moving early on Saturday mornings. Not only James enjoyed it, his big sister was warmly welcomed and enjoyed using the scoots and time with the university students.

A huge thank you to Elaine McHugh and all the volunteers - Kinesiology, and the Saturday Sidekicks program, rocks!

He ran straight for the jumpy and stayed there. I remember when the generator noise made them intolerable for both he and his sister. There were many birthday parties where I watched my kids try to have fun at an inflatable jumpy-themed party from the outside. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing my kids enjoy them for reals.

Yowza!

Was that the 12th trip down, or the 20th? Who cares!
You want to see some happy kids? Keep scrolling!






For more images from the heart and to share some of yours,
visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.
5 Minutes for Special Needs





               and ... Wordless Wednesday

No comments: