Saturday, January 07, 2012

SOOC: Last Week of Break

Wow, this break was late in coming, but a nice long rest once it came. After all the frenzied activities of the two weeks leading up to Christmas, it was so nice to have the time to recover and enjoy the little things. Here are some from our first week in the New Year, all straight-out-of-camera (SOOC):

Our outdoor cat, enjoying her indoor buddy.

Movie afternoon!

Spa morning, with two-toned glitter nails!

Treetop sunset out back.

Sunset from our front.


Starting 2012 right, with another week of participating in the SOOC action at
Marvelous Mommy's blog. Come on over to see more or join in!

4 comments:

XmasDolly said...

What beautiful photos. You sure have an eye for a good pic. Love the sunset. I did one of those yesterday too, but what I put up I thought everyone would get a good laugh out of it & we all need a good laugh from time to time right? I'm new at SOCC But I think I'm gonna like it. Where do I follow you? I can't seem to find it.

SoCo mom said...

Thanks for your comments! There is a "Follow" link at the very top of the blog page toward the left side. I've also added a Follow by email gadget just below my profile in the right column. Thanks for visiting!

In Everything said...

beautiful sunsets;) And sounds like a nice relaxing week.... we didn't jump into anything this week either... just enjoyed the "quiet"!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Thanks for linking up! I love the sunset and the cat pics!