Saturday, October 08, 2011

SOOC: Spider Morning

It's definitely Fall. We've had three rainstorms pass through, knocking down the heat and dust of the previous weeks. The leaves are wet and make that spicy smell that happens when the first big batch get blown and beaten to the ground. The sun comes up later. There's more chill in the air. Halloween is right around the corner.

I came out to feed the cat this morning and went right back in for the camera. It was a spider morning in the sparkling sunrise:





Yikes! I am torn between admiration and mortification. It looks like the Addams Family's backyard.

Here's a shot of one of the bigger arachnid artists -- about 2 inches and smack in front of the playhouse, which has become more like a chair storage unit:

Even our cat matches the Halloween theme:
"Spiders are not yummy. Bring me Real Fud!"

What a difference to come inside and check in on my early riser:


All photos are SOOC and low rez (thanks to my son, who changed my camera's settings on me once again). To see some more awesome SOOC action, or share some of yours, visit SOOC action at Marvelous Mommy's blog:

3 comments:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Haha your cat looks like he needs some food! LOL!

I love all the spider shots! That's the one thing I hate about Halloween... spiders!!!

Hobbies on a Budget said...

We have several spiders like that...... Glad I got to hop by....
hopping over from Hobbies on a Budget and Real Life Deals

Unknown said...

Your morning looks like the one I had this morning. Love the quiet and serene feel of the photos. Thank you for sharing!