Monday, October 25, 2010

Magic Marker Monday: Colour by Numbers

Another KinderWork project.

Normally, I am not a fan of colour-by-numbers, but I can see how this could be a very helpful activity for James, both by breaking a picture into ordered components and coordinating his number recognition and colour identifying skills.

This reminds me of the solve-the-equation & colour the picture variations I used to make up for my mom's classes, waaaaaay back in the 1970s. I'll bet I can come up with some more for James. Hmmmmm ...

I just thought of something else -- it's a good speech and social discussion project too, because we went on a field trip last week to a pumpkin patch!

Visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs for more Magic Marker Monday.

Special Needs Blog Photobucket
  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very cute!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Kristine (c:

Lindy said...

Such fabulous work! I especially love that he colored the color key too -- I always did that as a kid too :)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN