Saturday, February 27, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Life Balance

How techie are we? This week's picture was taken by James' wonderful SHAPE assistant during his PE class at the second preschool. I love it!

James balances for fun


His godfather and uncle are both surfers. It's great to see him having a ball, trying this.

Meanwhile, I am trying to balance, well, life. Work, cleaning, volunteering, home and marriage stuff, school things for the kids ... I am almost biting my nails because somewhere in the next two weeks we will hear if they got into the small charter school that I think would be awesome for us all.

Fingers crossed!

Meanwhile, I have organized a fundraiser for the fabulous CATS Program, a local autism organization that supports families and provides information for caregivers and professionals. If you will be near Powell's Sweet Shoppe in Windsor on March 16th, download and print a flyer (click on the image below and print at 90%) and stop on by!



Happy to connect with Melody at her Slurping Life's SOOC! Won't you visit too, and share a connection of your own? SOOC Saturday/Sunday entries are wonderful moments of life

SOOC Saturday

-- have a balanced and relaxing weekend!

  

7 comments:

Frogmum said...

hat a sweetheart :D

Floortime Lite Mama said...

MARVELOUS picture
how wonderful his lovely stance his
Gorgeous child and he is clearly making so much progress
Are things better overall though ( not with James ) just life generally
Hugs anyways
I feel I am constantly struggling with time myself

Lisa said...

Look at his little smile, he is so proud of himself, and rightfully so!
Adorable and I love it!

shirley said...

How sweet! I love his smile - it's so wonderful!

The Household 6 Diva said...

Surfs up!!! :)

Great idea to capture this moment on film... er.. camera... :)

Territory Mom said...

Its a great photo. I love his balance board, we need one of those. I hope you guys get in the school.

Marie said...

Great picture and so cool that he is doing the family thing!