Saturday, February 06, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Discovery Kidz

James and friend, waiting to see what the waves will do
Last month, my Mom and I took the kids to the Discovery Museum. James showed his joy of playing with others.


Three's more company!
I will never get tired of watching the joy children have of playing with the world around them and laughing with each other.

The Slurping Life has a magic number. Visit Melody and check out SOOC Saturday/Sunday entries past & present. Share your stories too.

SOOC Saturday

  

7 comments:

Frogmum said...

So sweet - starfish are such fun!

rickismom said...

Looks like all had fun...

Lisa said...

How fun is that place?! I wish we had a discovery museum. Sooo fun!

Adorable children.

Jewelz said...

I have to agree...I also derive much pleasure from watching how kids interact with each other and the world they are exploring around them.

Nice shots.
Thanks so much for sharing.Cheers
Jewelz

Floortime Lite Mama said...

How sweet and happy they all look
And WOW
James is really displaying an amazing skill
Has he always been so social with peers?

Marie said...

I agree. There is so much beauty in watching children play.

Anonymous said...

Delightful, playful moments captured. Well done.

We adults should slow down with the kids much more often. I needed the reminder, thanks.