Thursday, March 07, 2013

Magic Marker Monday: Valentine Puppet

I know we're almost a month beyond the holiday but ... catch-up is the name of my game, lately!

James brought this simple craft home from school. He loved his "puppet" - I could tell from the sound of his voice as he talked about it and the fact that he sought it out over the iPad for play time.


I think we can buy more Popsicles (we are going from cold and hail back up into the 70s this weekend) and start planning some Easter-themed ones and build a little puppet troupe.


For more great masterpieces or to share some of your own, visit
5 Minutes for Special Needs for more Magic Marker Monday.

           Special Needs Blog                        Photobucket
 

1 comment:

Child Life said...

Love the idea of a holiday puppet troupe! Great puppet, James - I bet the puppet shows you create will be just as fabulous! ;)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN
http://www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com