Thursday, June 09, 2022

Summer Reading: Senior Year

 It's summer. I love reading. I loved getting my kids into our library's summer reading programs. James prefers to be read to and only certain books. Like many activity, he prefers to not do this with me any more, but will do so with others.

Our beloved, local independent book store is having to close. I chose two books for James, and he seems to like including them with his ABA sessions (in addition to the eternal Matilda, by Roald Dahl).

Bad Kitty Gets A Bath

Cover image: Bad Kitty Gets A Bath


HiLo - The Great Big Boom

Book cover: Hilo - The Great Big Boom


As someone who started a voracious reading habit at age 7, it's hard to have kids who are not the same. That will not stop me from offering it, and trying to engage them in the fun that can be had. Reading is reading, no matter the level.

No comments: