Friday, June 15, 2012

SNwRG: Ally

Last week I wanted to post, but was wiped out from our road trip and James' illnesses that hit soon after our return. I was tired, worn out, and low.

There must be something in the air, as I read Sunday's 6/12 post today. I can tell she must be going through a rough time, because for the first time in a long while, there's no new Ryan to grace our Fridays. So I am using last week's image for this week's post:

Put them to bed for me too and I will be forever grateful!

Thanks, I needed that!

Here's a secret: I tell this to my kids sometimes.

And for Sunday, I sure hope you are feeling better soon!
Visas, plane fare, and daily euro allotment included.


Thanks again to Sunday over at Adventures in Extreme Parenthood and Ryan, for making me smile when the going gets tough. Head on over to see more Ryan and share your take on parenting, special style.

No comments: