Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Special Exposure/Wordless Weds: Do You Know The Puppet Man?

James loves to play with these hand puppets

more hand puppet fun

Jame sand his sister were playing recently by putting a show for me.

I felt so special.

My daughter covered fashion and James decided the show needed a puppet act. So he fetched his Baby Einstein puppets and went to town with trying to talk. It's exciting now because for me there is so much more understandable language going on.

There is a third puppet, which is orange. That is my puppet. James finds it and then has me put it on. He cracks up when it kisses him and tickles the other puppets.

For more great images or to join in the fun, Visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.
5 Minutes for Special Needs
and ... Wordless Wednesday

3 comments:

Alison said...

He's gorgeous!

gracia said...

Hello.. glad I was here..

danette said...

Very cute :). That's great pretend playing, awesome!