Friday, July 22, 2011

My Autism Team: Winning For Real!

I wanted to give a shout out to a new online community that has been especially designed for those dealing with Autism. It's called My Autism Team and their goal is to help connect parents and families with resources to help those on the Autism Spectrum.

I was lucky enough to participate in brainstorming session and some early site testing. It's now ready for more people to join. Their goal is to have 1000 people enrolled by the end of this weekend.

One of the things I woke up and realized about myself is how isolated I've become, ditching people and work to give my son as much help as possible during his crucial early developmental years. This is an awesome resource, my friends.

Please check them out and pass it on!
My Autism Team

No comments: