Friday, August 14, 2009

Time to Breathe

It's Friday! It's been a crazy, whirlwind week! Big sister started school and I am juggling five organizations to organize James' new school schedule, which starts next week.

I snapped this shot of James this morning, and I am happy that he is having a few moments of Zen-like tranquility:
James, at peace with the universe


He is 3' 9" and is loving trains and planes right now. This morning he asked for "popcorn," which puzzled me mightily. James is not a big popcorn person. Then a light went on: He was watching a Laurie Berkner special last night. So I started it up again ... and voila -- there was a picture of a bucket of popcorn at the start of the show. I had totally missed it. Again, he surprised me; in the nicest way!

1 comment:

danette said...

How sweet! My youngest does the same thing where he'll notice some small detail and ask for something based on that... my twins used to do that too. It takes quite a lot of detective work sometimes, but it's a great feeling when we can figure out the clues, huh? :).