Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: School Prep

Accomplished:
* Wellness checkup for James, so doctor can provide health form/certificate for new preschool
* Got through 2 of 6 shots that James needs to be current on his immunizations. Yeah, we are phasing them in!
* Online registration, so I can take classes (and hopefully receive day care assistance), keep up my skills, and qualify for a student ID so I can upgrade some s/w
* Speech Therapy, so James continues good process and I receive help in prepping goals for his next IEP
* Sending grateful thank you to cousin for hand-me-downs, which virtually eliminates shopping for back-to-school clothes
* Grocery shopping, so we don't all die of hunger and malnutrition in the meanwhile


Still Need:
* Written confirmation that he will have his SHAPE assistant(s) in place when school starts in 2 weeks
* Clarification on who is James' new case worker at the Regional Center and more information about possible assistance with his day care
* Bus information; I must be crazy
* Delivery of completed application package for new preschool program
* Another drink


Okay, why I do it:
James in cardboard car

James looking thoughtful

Sweet Baby James

James loves Play-Doh

James goofing around


No comments: