Thursday, March 07, 2013

Catch-Up, With Links

First, I felt good reading this epilogue last week from Sunday. It helps restore my faith in humanity.

I wish I could find such follow-up for Paul Corby, but I can't. The best I can find is that he is still being denied a life-saving transplant because (in part), with his autism, he is perceived as less worthy to receive the organ donation and  transplant. He has now been turned down by both the University of Pennsylvania Health System and the Mayo Clinic. I am keeping Paul and his mom in my thoughts and prayers. I've had a taste of what it's like to not have access to the assistance needed to help a son. Here is a link to her petition at Change.org.

I still miss my uncle.

Saturday Sidekicks still rocks. I am sorry this coming Saturday will be the last for this session.

Don't just take my word for it, take a peek at the documentary.

We will get that paragraph on bats finished, we will!

The Tooth Fairy is taking hits to her Tooth Fund (big sister alone has had 4 in the past 4 months) ...


Meanwhile, out in the county, the ornamental plum trees are snowing pink, the Santa Rosa Plum has exploded into white, and the Bells or Ireland give us a heads-up to St. Patty's Day and Easter:


No comments: