Saturday, July 14, 2012

SpEd Special Agent - Wanted

So Comic-Con is wrapping up this weekend in San Diego. Being the big sci-fi geek that I am, I am enjoying what tidbits of news and photos I can score online.

It did get me thinking -- I'd love my very own Sci-Fi Hero to help me on my daily quests for truthful information about autism, social integration, and help in getting services for our son from our health care company.

You know who I came up with?

That's right, Cobra Bubbles.

Who would not want this upright, dapper, bad-ass agent on their side, during and IEP stalemate or dealing with a corporate double-speak runaround in an insurance enviromnent, saying:
"Let me illuminate to you the precarious situation in which you have found yourself. I am the one they call when things go wrong; and things have indeed Gone Wrong."

 And bring it home with a winning note of:
"IEP compliance. Include ABA Therapies. Good Day."

I get a big grin every time I think of it.

So who would you want for your SpEd Special Agent?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH YEAH! He is the guy to have your back. I would SO love to see the faces as he walked in with you.
No more BS. Nana