Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Special Exposure / Wordless Weds: Sharing

I came across this moment as I was flipping through our Easter photos. James and his sister, both randomly dressed in blue (during autism awareness month), sharing a gelato at the Town Green (where we'll be walking this weekend, BTW). I was on a last-minute run for Easter preparations and decided to pause and take in the day.



First, I just love the times when the kids share and it's no big deal. It's a very human moment for me. Next, I like their quiet enjoyment of an unexpected treat. And third ... James looks bigger than his big sister. Not sure how happy I am about that, but it's definitely a milestone.

For more images from the heart and to share some of yours,
visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.
5 Minutes for Special Needs





               and ... Wordless Wednesday