Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Special Exposure / Wordless Weds: Floortime For 2

This was the scene I walked in on, one morning last weekend:


And here's some of the conversation:
James: "Look! I made Rudolph!"
Big Sis: "No, you made the sun"
James: "Ohhhhh. Let's make some more!"
Big Sis:" Okay, let's make a 2!"

They kept it up for over half an hour. I sat down around the corner in the next room, grinning and enjoying the moment as I listened in.

For more great images or to join in the fun, Visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs. 5 Minutes for Special Needs
and ... Wordless Wednesday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those moments when the kids interact with each other (without bickering) are just the sunshine of motherhood, aren't they?

SoCo mom said...

Yes, they are!

Michelle said...

Gotta treasure those moments that siblings can sit and interact together, nicely, especially for more than 5 min! :)

CristyLynn said...

What a wonderful memory to have of your kids playing so well together! Hi, from another SEW mama. :)

Buckeroomama said...

These are such precious moments. :) I love watching my kids play together nicely and enjoy each other's company; it just melts my heart.