Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Magic Marker Monday: Doodles

James' sister is down with the flu for the second time this year. It means a lot of sleepless nights for she and I, and saying goodbye to what little spare brainpower I've had.

Case in point: I let James draw with markers at the kitchen table while I tended his sister. I was so tired at bedtime that I did not notice what he'd snuck into his room: paper and markers. Oh no.

Normally I'd be awakened by a tattooed and totally cheerful boy the next morning. I shudder to think what could have happened to the walls, which suck up any colour and refuse to turn it loose, even with Mr Clean Magic Eraser assistance.

Instead, he doodled on the paper, his hands, his mirror, and part of his bed. Magic Markers, indeed!






... And this one did make me laugh: he wrote in marker on his Magna Doodle:

Good luck erasing that one, Dude!

For more great masterpieces or to share some of your own, visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs for more Magic Marker Monday.

Special Needs Blog Photobucket
  

1 comment:

Childlife said...

LOL! Love the Magna Doodle -- did it come off? My sympathies with James -- I've been flattened with the flu this week too. Hope he's feeling better!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN
http://inthelifeofachild.com