Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Special Exposure / Wordless Weds: New Perspectives


A day off from school turned into a foggy outing at the Discovery Museum in Sausalitio. We've been here several times, but this was the first trip that I saw James play with the other kids, and be so confident in exploring all the play spaces and structures. Just when I thought they might be getting too old and jaded for this great place, the kids showed me there was still plenty of wonder and play to experience there.

For more great images or to join in the fun, Visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.

5 Minutes for Special Needs
and ... Wordless Wednesday

7 comments:

tree said...

Great picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, I love this shot... love the perspective!

Adoption of Jane said...

Hoorah for James for keeping his youth and making new friends!!!!

Johnna said...

The tunnel makes for a great photo-- good job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go James!

Alison said...

I love that picture! Sounds like a great outing.

Michelle said...

I love it when that happens! Cool pic too!