Saturday, July 10, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Lenses

I forget which setting I was trying out on my "new" point & shoot. I was curious to see what it did. James at the playground was fair game:


You know, I remember when he was afraid to go on that thing, let alone ride it. The unpredictable, wobbly motion was just too much for him, as much as he wanted to play with his big sister on them. I've been cleaning house a bit lately and trying to let go of seeing the kids and life in my back-in-the-past mommy lens. It's a hard, hard thing. Especially when I keep taking pics like these:

... and:


If I tell myself it's really about art and experimenting with my camera settings, it's a step in the right direction, yes?

The Slurping Life is all about life and love. Visit Melody and check out SOOC Saturday/Sunday entries past & present. No cropping or fixing -- it's life, straight out of the camera.


SOOC Saturday


  

No comments: