Saturday, June 12, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Dit Fromage


I hope I have not warped my son too much. Out comes a camera and his first response is to face it and say "Cheese!" Last weekend we visited a wonderful park in So Cal. It had a skateboard park, ducks, teen-aged goslings, & a dog park. Oh, and a playground for just the age groups of James and his sister. Of course I had my camera out to record this wonderful park, why do you ask?

The Slurping Life captured some drama of its own. Visit Melody and check out SOOC Saturday/Sunday entries past & present. No cropping or fixing -- it's life, straight out of the camera.

SOOC Saturday


  

9 comments:

K- floortime lite mama said...

l love love love it
ow adorable he is saying cheese

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I'm liking looking through your blog!

heather

Marvelous Mommy said...

Aw what a cutie!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great shot - looks like he enjoys being your muse. And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Courtney said...

My 4 year old and 18 month old do the same thing - "CHEESE!" Everyone laughs at how well I've trained them. Cute shot! Handsome!

danette said...

Aww, he's so cute!

Territory Mom said...

So sweet. Great photo.

Amy said...

Aww, so cute! I love how his smile lights up his whole face.

Elly Yang said...

What an adorable smile! :) Love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll keep coming back visiting.