Saturday, May 15, 2010

SOOC Saturday: Off the Map


This is what it feels like, sometimes. There's a road or a trail, complete with maps and guides. Then life/kids/autism happens, and we're off the map. Sometimes it's not good. Sometimes I see and think of things I would have missed, and my life is that much richer.


The Slurping Life knows how to get a new look at things in life. Visit Melody and check out SOOC Saturday/Sunday entries past & present. No cropping or fixing -- it's life, straight out of the camera.


SOOC Saturday


 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Very heartfelt and beautiful.
Although Gage doesn't have autism his needs differ from his twin sister. That makes it hard for me to see where he should be, sometimes I mourn, mostly though I embrace who he is.

Hugs,
Lisa

rickismom said...

very true comments!

Floortime Lite Mama said...

How well I know what you mean
Though I must say I agree with what you said at the end as well
The off the beaten part is so very full of beauty is it not

Frogmum said...

It's brave to live life of the beaten track ~ but it's so much more of an adventure :D!!

robin said...

That's the perfect picture for your post. :)

Anonymous said...

hye..

i like what you wrote in this blog...

regards,

wisconsin-mesothelioma-attorney-lawyers.co.cc