Monday, May 03, 2010

Magic Marker Monday: O!


This photo does not do justice to the colours James painted on his letter O. It looks juicy, and full of light. He even added sparkle power!

I am glad to see James is using a brush sometimes when he paints. When he was younger, I'd have him out back in the summer, fingerpainting while just wearing a diaper. The resulting body art looked like a makeup job for Baby BraveHeart. I kid you not.

Visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs for more Magic Marker Monday.


Special Needs Blog        Photobucket
  

2 comments:

Mary said...

Lots of bright vibrant colours this week!

I bet the use of the paintbrush makes it easier to clean up afterwards too, but your description of "Baby BraveHeart" tickled my funny bone.

Child Life said...

Baby Braveheart -- LOL! Now there's a picture! :D I always love seeing what James is doing with colors and textures -- love the extra sparkle too! Great work, James! :)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN
http://inthelifeofachild.com