Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Special Exp./ Wordless Wednesday: Bravery

James in the middle of a redwood grove

Sometimes I forget what it's like to be small. With everyone towering over and around you.

I listen to the wind making noises as it whispers and roars through the redwood grove and think that sometime this must be what people around him sound like when they talk.

James, seated, in the redwoods

Look how calm he is. This is one of James' best blessings. He was born this way, and at times his calmness and quiet happiness humble me.

My brave, confident guy. Love you!

For more great images or to join in the fun, Visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.
5 Minutes for Special Needs
and ... Wordless Wednesday

2 comments:

CristyLynn said...

What a great reminder of what life might be like for our kids. I really like your pictures!

Marie said...

Beautiful.
I have a shot of Jack on the beach with the ocean stretched out in front of him and so much beach behind him. It reminds that he may seem so big to me but he is still so very small and there is a great big world out there that he is trying to figure out.