Saturday, January 09, 2010

Social Stories: Draft

For James' Birthday:

My name is James.

I am four years old.

Soon, I will have a birthday.

A birthday is a special day to remember the day I was born.

On birthdays, many people get presents, birthday cards, and a cake.

Sometimes, they also have a party.

A party is where people come together to celebrate something.

This year, I will have my family at my birthday party.

When I was born, I was a baby.

This is what I looked like on my first birthday.

This is what I looked like on my second birthday.

This is what I looked like on my third birthday.

On my fourth birthday, I had a party with my school friends at a pizza restaurant. We played games.

This year, I will be five years old.

Now that I am five, I can ...

1 comment:

Trish said...

Love it! I hope he has a great birthday!

If he typically has problems with being overstimulated at parties, you could add something about what he could do if he needs a break. Just a thought!