Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Special Exposure/Wordless Wednesday: A Game Before Class

For the first week of school, I am taking James to his class. Its the same teacher and aide, but the classroom has moved. Plus, James will be attending a second program 3 days a week. I am trying to give him a little more quiet time to gear up for all the changes.

We had a little extra time before class this morning, so we had time to play a game:
James behind a post
"Mooooommy ... where arrrre you?"


James pops back out
"He'e I am!"


Follow James!
"Come on, Mommy! Follow me!"


For more great images or to join in the fun, Visit Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.
5 Minutes for Special Needs
and ... Wordless Wednesday

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Funny guy..can't believe they are back to school already.

Have a great Wednesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/stuck-between-having-kids-or-getting.html

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Thank you for sharing.