Monday, August 03, 2009

Monday Marker Monday: Dots to Distraction

James likes to play with pencils and markers. A little too much at times. I sometimes have to keep an eye on him to make sure he's not trying to decorate the walls. Or my desktop. Or the palms of his hands. I think you get the picture.

James favourite things to draw: Dots and circles:
James, taking a break after doodling


Oh yeah. He sometimes has to be persuaded to stop with a distraction -- like a snack. And a convoy!

PS: About the crayons? We don't even go there anymore. He likes to eat them like carrots.

Visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs for more Magic Marker Mondays.
Special Needs Blog

2 comments:

danette said...

I love it! My oldest two used to draw race tracks everywhere (and then more, smaller tracks in any white space left around the original race track). Your son's drawing reminded me of their tracks :).

Lindy said...

"And a convoy" -- LOL! We have a non-distractable crayon muncher too ;)

I love James' doodles -- and what wall couldn't do well with a few more Sharpie dots? His decorating style would fit right in at my place :D

So glad you joined in with MMM -- hope to see more of James' delightful work!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN