Saturday, July 25, 2009

SOOC Saturday: Train of Thought

Last month I took James and his sister to go see the Disney Train, aka The Disney Christmas Carol Train Tour. It's a cook promotional gimmick for the movie coming out this fall. The train is free to the public and tours the U.S. this summer into fall (schedule).

I know that The Slurping Life is on hiatus at the moment, but I found some great SOOC photos from this trip while looking back at my pics.

I can't decide which is my favourite, so I'll share them all:
* The cool conceptual art car, framed to look like moving pictures in the HP movies with a sunset ceiling:
Disney Train: conceptual art car

* The rendering car, which made me feel like I was in a scene from Tron:
Disney Train: rendering car

* Catching the transitions from warm and florid Victorian decor to 21st Century Hi-tech:
Disney Train: Victorian Maquette car to 21st C. image capture care

* James, being excited at his first visit to a Real Train!
James waits to see the train


Enjoy!

SOOC Saturday

No comments: