Friday, July 24, 2009

Favourite Things, Again

Jammes, sadly for me, is on a YoGabbaGabba kick. Okay, can I just say how freaky it was to see Paul Williams sing Kermit's Rainbow Connection song with the bad Yellow Submarine graphics in the background?

I told some friends it was like an unexpected acid flashback before my morning coffee. I kept expecting Pat Paulsen to come up next, plugging Sara Palin, it was just that weird.

He is also enjoying Pinky Dinky Doo. He will yell SpongeBob Square Pants to in time to the show's theme music.

He still loves his Who Stole the Cookies From the Cokie Jar? and Photo Guide to Bern, Switzerland books.

We had to remove the CD player from his room. He kept ripping the plug from the wall in a most unhealthy manner. But he loves his songs from school, Music Together, and nap time. Lately, he and his sister have turned "Rockabye Baby" into a comedy routine with sound effects. Creative kids are some of my favourite things!

No comments: