Saturday, June 20, 2009

SOOC Saturday: Woo-hoo!

I'd like to crop out the top and right for better effect, but it's

SOOC Saturday


... so I won't.



James, having a "Woo-hoo!" moment:

sooc James going Woo-hoo!

I also like this picture because I see it as a symbol of James willing to let go and try new things. Lately he's been exhibiting lots of OCD-type behaviours, so letting go and having a Woo-hoo! moment is good. Very good!


For more on SOOC Saturday, or to participate, head on over to Slurping Life.

8 comments:

Jessi said...

What a fantastic moment!

Floortime Lite Mama said...

that is a lovely moment you captured
Yayyy for James

Lisa said...

I love this photo, he truly looks like he is enjoying this moment.
Heartwarming!

Amy Jo said...

Playgrounds are great places for fun photos! Nice capture!

The Animator's Wife said...

We al need more woo-hoo moments, huh? Gad your son got his!

cjaxon said...

great shot! I hope you have many more WOOHOO! moments in the future!

Anonymous said...

Good for him! Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Oh yah James!!
Glad you captured such a fantastic precious moment :-)